Crowdbooster

We strive to make Crowdbooster the premiere social media marketing platform, and your feedback goes a long way towards helping us to that! Thanks for your questions, comments, and suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Incorporating whether or not the tweet was tweeted with or without an image/pic?

Are you working on incorporating whether or not the tweet was tweeted with or without an image? This would be very helpful in identifying whether or not some tweets perform better with or without an image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Twitter analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Other integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display unfollowers

Your follower growth graphs show when i lose ppl, i just wish it could show who i lost

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Twitter analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Crowdbooster's Reply to Tweets

The New Crowdbooster's reply to tweets section needs some work. If I have more than 3 tweets to reply to, I can't get past the third. There's not scroll bar. Also, there is no longer a link to the tweet. As a part of a social media team, there is a good chance someone else has gotten to a tweet Crowdbooster marks as "in need of reply". If I can't go into the tweet from Crowdbooster, I can't see if it has been addressed.

Sometimes, I also like to tweet from my personal account to address these tweets. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the opportunity to connect and sign in with a Google Account

Add the opportunity to connect and sign in with a Google Account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Other integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keep track of number of followers in the past

It would be great to get the number of followers for a given date or period of time in the PAST, (where "past" means any date before start using crowdbooster). I started using crowdbooster last sunday, but I need to keep track of the growth of the number of followers before that day

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Retweet Spikes" is difficult to work with

Hey - on the right-column under Alerts & Recommendations, the "Retweet Spikes" have to be "closed" manually for each and every one - that's PAINFUL to do. You need some sort of radio button that'll allow multi-select and an "all/none" option to close them. Please, this is very time consuming and otherwise annoying :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Alerts & Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it easier to schedule

When you schedule something and want it for a certain time slot per you recommendations - the website never allows you to open that clock window and make the change. You have to schedule it first to whatever it states and then go in and edit the schedule tweet. Killer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow for users to manage their personal accounts without sharing with the whole team

There are three of us in the company who manage our social engagement. Sprout does a nice job of allowing me to see the company's social stuff, and then switch to 'personal mode' that is not shared with the rest of the company.

maybe I'm missing it here, but this is a deal breaker, as most of my team won't want to switch between apps to see their personal vs the company stuff. I'd like for it to all be the same app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Alerts & Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Facebook Authorisatoin

The FB Authorisation keeps switching off for no apparent reason

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Scheduling Reports

There should be a way to schedule reports on Crowdbooster, so that I don't have to go in daily to pull the CSV files. You should be able to set parameters and have reports automatically pulled and emailed to you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change Time Stamp to Actual time not 2 days ago

We have to post for very different time zones and separating those out is difficult when it gives a generic vs. a specific time. We also test times and this is difficult with how you have it laid out now. Please make the column more specific so we can analyze better.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Counting retweets as replies

When it shows you people you haven't replied to yet, I think it should show a notification if you retweeted them. Sometimes I'll reply by simply retweeting someone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Better instructions for a new user to get going

we can have a number of options displayed on the front or commercial page to enable new comers understand how to use it.moreover, you could have animations or humans or a shot taken to illustrate how to use it.i am pretty certain you want your website to be unique otherwise the famous steps that guides users can be also be an option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. wer

wer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Facebook analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to create and manage Facebook events

Manage and schedule events per facebook account. Creating recurring events would be brilliant!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Engage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base