Crowdbooster

We strive to make Crowdbooster the premiere social media marketing platform, and your feedback goes a long way towards helping us to that! Thanks for your questions, comments, and suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suggested hashtags

If crowdbooster scanned your tweet and proposed hashtags as you typed that may be popular or gaining popularity.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Show me popular tweets from my feed for me to retweet

If you could somehow show the twitter feed within Crowdbooster and highlight the tweets that are getting the most attention. Thus, showing you which tweets are probably "better" for you to re-tweet and get noticed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Update the notifications and alerts tab.

Right now you can see tweets you have to respond to or anything.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Alerts & Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No confirmation email ever arrives.

Keep getting the message about email not being confirmed. Keep hitting the resend confirmation email, and still nothing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Alerts & Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. daily summaries instead of weekly?

I love the weekly summaries and wouldn't mind getting one everyday. I'm still in the trial period. Daily summaries might persuade me to subscribe!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Retweet Spikes" is difficult to work with

Hey - on the right-column under Alerts & Recommendations, the "Retweet Spikes" have to be "closed" manually for each and every one - that's PAINFUL to do. You need some sort of radio button that'll allow multi-select and an "all/none" option to close them. Please, this is very time consuming and otherwise annoying :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow for users to manage their personal accounts without sharing with the whole team

There are three of us in the company who manage our social engagement. Sprout does a nice job of allowing me to see the company's social stuff, and then switch to 'personal mode' that is not shared with the rest of the company.

maybe I'm missing it here, but this is a deal breaker, as most of my team won't want to switch between apps to see their personal vs the company stuff. I'd like for it to all be the same app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Facebook Authorisatoin

The FB Authorisation keeps switching off for no apparent reason

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Export Top Retweeters to csv

I would like to export to a csv file, the users that have retweeted me, in order to work with that info. Thanks :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fix reply on alerts and recommendation

i responded to 3 of the "90" mentions and cant see the rest :( the top three still sit there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like a total on Friday of new followers, retweets, favorited tweets, mentions.

In addition to alerting users to retweeters on Friday, I'd like to see more detail about other interactions including: new followers, mentions, favorited tweets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base