Crowdbooster

We strive to make Crowdbooster the premiere social media marketing platform, and your feedback goes a long way towards helping us to that! Thanks for your questions, comments, and suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Detailed timestamp for when fans are added

Hello - it would be really great if you tracked when fans were added. We would like to reward our fans when we reach milestones such as 50K

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Facebook analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More details

A paid tool should provide at least as much information as Facebook insights already does. Where's the breakdown by post? The demographics?
    Also, I signed on mainly for the ability to look for optimal times to post on Facebook - so far, no suggestions. Not impressed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Facebook analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide averages for statistics

Provide averages for statistics, so you can compare special social media campaigns you do with just an 'regular' week of your social media

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hide certain posts (especially Facebook ads) from analytics.

Unless your company does a lot of facebook ads, these posts completely skew data, and are generally outliers. When they show up in the graph, they render all other data useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display Issue - Cannot select date ranges

I can select "custom" date range but the calendar that used to appear seems to always hide behind the stats now. I cannot click to select my custom dates. Can you fix this? I've tried logging out and logging back on to try and reset it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. wer

wer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base