How can we improve Crowdbooster?

Support Facebook personal accounts

I'm hoping that Crowdbooster will support the main Facebook profile. My "pages" don't have many followers, but my Facebook profile is quite active and I would love to see its analysis included in the Crowdbooster stats.

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff DalyJeff Daly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Mitra ArdronMitra Ardron shared a merged idea: Facebook personal profiles  ·   · 
    JamesJames shared a merged idea: Personal Facebook -vs- Company Facebook  ·   · 
    Martin NørlevMartin Nørlev shared a merged idea: Support Facebook Profiles  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Corey AyresCorey Ayres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only does Facebook prohibit using Profiles for business, but it is just not the best way to use the network. When using a Page, there are an incredible number of features that a Profile is unable to give. There are no Insights for Profiles for a reason. It is much better to either learn to post properly or get help doing so, so that your Page can give you real results. Having Crowdbooster on a Profile will not give you what a Page can.

• Mitra ArdronMitra Ardron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely - without Facebook Profile pages Crowdbooster's Facebook support is next to useless.

• LopsieLopsie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely! The whole reason people are using Social Media is for the 'personal touch', so to not include Personal Profile Pages in Facebook seems absurd! I am not a twitter person, so please, Please, PLEASE include Facebook's Personal Profile Pages.

• Richard AshleyRichard Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a professional individual in the legal industry and believe my audience prefers the direct engagement of a personal Facebook profile over that of a Facebook page. Further, the nature of my engagements call for the use of a more private, personal Facebook profile than a public Facebook. There is a definite need for this. Especially so that this service can further compliment and be complimented by what's offered with Klout.

• MerrynMerryn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want our facebook Organisation page to be linked to Crowdbooster, but it will only allow us to link our personal facebook pages.

• KristapsKristaps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to post as well. Consider making that as well. It will lead you then to all new business and revenue model. Give some graphs for free and then ask for upgrading to see others. People are crazy about seeing who was checking me etc. (Draugiem.lv - the biggest social network in my small home country having 80% of all Latvia inhabitants, earn their most on Photo Gallery statistics. You pay $0.70 per month to see who was seeing you Photo Gallery). Think about this.
        And maybe rather allow people to have more accounts (not only 3), but give basic data and ask for upgrading if want to see more.

Feedback and Knowledge Base