How can we improve Crowdbooster?

Need an APP for this on Android & IPhone (with Crowdbooster & Klout built in!)

Need an APP for this on Android & IPhone (with Crowdbooster & Klout built in!) On everyones Klout & Crowdbooster dashboards we need a live timer till updates... just like waiting on presidential results... it would cause people to spend MORE TIME ON YOUR SITE (a good thing for you - if your servers can handle loads of traffic at once)

105 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David GriffinDavid Griffin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ronyrony shared a merged idea: android  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: DEVELOP A MOBILE APPLICATION  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Make an app!  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crowdbooster mobile app needs to be almost identical to the website, but just mobile friendly. SproutSocial, Hootsuite, etc are doing it right. Because of your pricing structure, if you had a good mobile app, I would consider switching to crowdbooster.

• Phil DrysdalePhil Drysdale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to easily view the performance of my tweets in the last 3 days/week/fortnight - having a chart like we do on the website or something of that ilk. Beyond that everything else is nice but probably features I wouldn't care overly about.

• Gemma W.Gemma W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make sure Klout is entirely optional. I personally don't use Klout any more.

• sugabeticsugabetic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice to have an android widget that updates each day with the ideal times to tweet/post.

• johncantujohncantu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'd just like to see an app built out that allows me to do a few things:
        1. check on status (graphs,charts,etc)
        2. post updates live
        3. schedule updates

• William ArcherWilliam Archer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On this note I feel a greater integration with Klout would be mutually beneficial. The amount of data gathered would be immense

Feedback and Knowledge Base