Crowdbooster

We strive to make Crowdbooster the premiere social media marketing platform, and your feedback goes a long way towards helping us to that! Thanks for your questions, comments, and suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. have twitter addresses auto complete on your publish page

It is a pain to have to write tweets in Twitter in order to get the auto complete for addresses, then have to copy and past them to the publisher to schedule a future tweet. For a paid service, this is not very strong.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it easier to uninstall

As per subject line, it was a pain to find how to closethe programso that it could be uninstalled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Other integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show Day of Week in schedule

Please add the Day of the Week (Monday, Tuesday) to the timestamp in the list of scheduled tweets/posts. Another user has suggested grouping by day, and that would be even more wonderful - especially with the day of the week added to the group header. Until then, a tiny addition to say "11:08AM on Monday 06/10" instead of just "11:08AM on 06/10" would be tremendously helpful.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for users to manage their personal accounts without sharing with the whole team

There are three of us in the company who manage our social engagement. Sprout does a nice job of allowing me to see the company's social stuff, and then switch to 'personal mode' that is not shared with the rest of the company.

maybe I'm missing it here, but this is a deal breaker, as most of my team won't want to switch between apps to see their personal vs the company stuff. I'd like for it to all be the same app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Alerts & Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the opportunity to connect and sign in with a Google Account

Add the opportunity to connect and sign in with a Google Account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Other integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. batch schdeule

be able to import a CSv o txt file to schedule more than one post at a time

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Facebook analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Best times for tonight & tomorrow's updates!

We are a TV station and often schedule for evenings and weekends when our programming is running. Crowdbooster always gives us best times for updates in the AM, but never any times for the evening or following day. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to schedule tweets to go multiple times

Be able to schedule tweets to go multiple times-- set multiple (once a day etc) times for a tweet to go out

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Alerts & Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export Top Retweeters to csv

I would like to export to a csv file, the users that have retweeted me, in order to work with that info. Thanks :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More details

A paid tool should provide at least as much information as Facebook insights already does. Where's the breakdown by post? The demographics?
    Also, I signed on mainly for the ability to look for optimal times to post on Facebook - so far, no suggestions. Not impressed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Facebook analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Display Issue - Cannot select date ranges

I can select "custom" date range but the calendar that used to appear seems to always hide behind the stats now. I cannot click to select my custom dates. Can you fix this? I've tried logging out and logging back on to try and reset it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide averages for statistics

Provide averages for statistics, so you can compare special social media campaigns you do with just an 'regular' week of your social media

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support Flickr

Are you planning to add Flickr support to Crowdbooster at any point? The basic stats they provide on a Pro account are rubbish.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Graphical Representation of Scheduled Tweets

Create a graphical display of a user's scheduled tweets. It's hard to tell at a glance where your tweets are concentrated--it'd be great to have a daily AND a weekly view of scheduled tweets. It'd be easy to integrate suggested tweet times into this display, by color or other indicator--and allowing a clickable interface would make it so much easier for those of us who are visual users/learners to schedule tweets and make sure they're spread out across the day/week for maximum exposure, rather than clustered at specific/random times.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. personal setting of what is a RT spike or not. 1 RT not a spike

I would like to reduce the number of "alerts" of retweet spike or not. 1 RT not a spike

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Twitter analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More influential Followers on Twitter

When I first started using crowd booster, I saw many more influential users, the most influential at the top and the least at the bottom.

It would have the first set by default on screen, and to see the next set of influential followers, I could click on "see more", and I could keep doing that until I got the very least of my influential followers.

Did you guys take that away?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please display number of people I'm following as well as current # followers

Since Twitter (apparently) enforces a 1.1 ratio of # being followed/ #following when a user approaches 2,000 followers, would be great to see both numbers as part of the base metric (or the ratio, or a plot of both # followed and # followers).

Thanks,,
    jim

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Twitter analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Only read accounts

It would be very useful to have multiple accounts accessing with different levels of permission:

• Administrator

• Publisher

• Visitor

In order to gran access to different clients.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base