Crowdbooster

We strive to make Crowdbooster the premiere social media marketing platform, and your feedback goes a long way towards helping us to that! Thanks for your questions, comments, and suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be interesting which offered  statistics twitter that allows  to know the geography , age and sex of users.

It would be interesting which offered  statistics twitter that allows  to know the geography , age and sex of users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Twitter analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. LinkedIn and Google+

You really need to integrate with LinkedIn and Google+!!! I want to sign up for the Silver level, but will not do so until you have these.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. LinkedIn and Google+

You really need to integrate with LinkedIn and Google+!!! I want to sign up for the Silver level, but will not do so until you have these.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Other integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adopt Facebook's post-targeting functionality

When I schedule posts using Facebook's interface (instead of Crowdbooster) I am able to access all of its options for post targeting (i.e. gender, location, language, etc.). When will Crowdbooster incorporate this?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Page layout

The feedback tab is overlapping the table that contains all the data in the new layout. It would look better if you shift it slightly to the right.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Twitter analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a place to save ideas for future posts

My client frequently emails me links that she would like to feature as part of our social media efforts. It would be great to have a place in the publishing area where I could list and save ideas/URLs for future posts & then delete them once I've used them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Third party API

Just testing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Easy access on mobil phones

It should be easy accessible by small mobile phones

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Engage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Other integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Include YouTube, Google+, and LinkedIn please

We are operating a global network of advising centers to help students come study in the U.S. We have presence on YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google+ that we'd like to be able to better track our conversations/impact.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. wer

wer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Facebook analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiple Images

Allow multiple image attachments to each tweet, whether real-time or scheduled.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable Deletion of Particular Posts From Graph

Sometimes a single post can dwarf all of the other points on the graph, distorting the other points to lie on the x axis. Allowing omission of particular posts from the graph would enable us to ignore outliers and better identify trends.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make the billing section easier to find

It's hard to find the billing section. Just a quick link to let me download an invoice would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it easier to schedule

When you schedule something and want it for a certain time slot per you recommendations - the website never allows you to open that clock window and make the change. You have to schedule it first to whatever it states and then go in and edit the schedule tweet. Killer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Facebook Authorisatoin

The FB Authorisation keeps switching off for no apparent reason

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Alerts & Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. constant contact software?

how can this include constant contact software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. fix reply on alerts and recommendation

i responded to 3 of the "90" mentions and cant see the rest :( the top three still sit there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Alerts & Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Include YouTube, Email?

Hey guys- you definitely have the priorities down, but it would be killer if I could also see this dashboard relative to our activities on YouTube (the biggest social network for music), and if there was some email plugin for the same for Mailchimp.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When looking at the table of tweets, it would be great to be able to view all of the replies to that tweet easily

It would be great to be able to view all of the replies to tweets from the table. I sent out a tweet last week that got our usual amount of impressions but also received 168 replies, from the table it does not let me look at them and because so many other tweets received the same amount of impressions the tweet won't show on the graph!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Engage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base