Crowdbooster

We strive to make Crowdbooster the premiere social media marketing platform, and your feedback goes a long way towards helping us to that! Thanks for your questions, comments, and suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send email when scheduled tweets fail to send

8 of my scheduled tweets failed, and I didn't realize it. I would find it helpful if the system emailed me when a tweet fails so I am aware. Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the auto-shortener by making it easier to use

when scheduling a tweet, the auto link shortener doesn't always work, sometimes you have to reselect auto shorten links in order for it to shrink the link, otherwise you cannot post the tweet.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow ability to click on a circle on the "best times to tweet" graph and schedule a tweet for that time

when looking at the graph (best times to tweet) it would be great to just select the highlighted best times and have a button that says schedule, so you get visual representation, then a direct link to the scheduling screen.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow posting to multiple pages at once

Want to first say we really appreciate CrowdBooster. It is fantastic, and we are considering upgrading to a pro service. It would be nice, however, if we could draft a tweet and schedule it to appear on multiple FB/Twitter pages at once. Instead, it seems now we have to manually duplicate the same update across multiple pages.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crowdbooster: Publisher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support "mentioning" / tagging another user or page on Facebook

You can mention another page / person that you 'like' or are friends with on Facebook by using the @ symbol in your status update. This then appears on the relevant page / persons wall for everyone to see. It's great that you can schedule posts from Crowdbooster but not having this functionality limits its usefulness.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability to schedule a retweet

You need support for retweets! How about adding the URL to retweet later, then I'll consider scheduling more tweets.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Safer" scheduler

Its too easy to input the wrong date on the scheduler.

If i'm scheduling 10 tweets i guarantee two of those will end up being slightly wrong, and it will end up posting it immediately. Either a way of confirming the scheduler, making it impossible for the tweet being in the past, making it impossible to tweet immediately for a scheduled tweet...just a some possibilities.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base